1. Visiting the British Isles is high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "It's like he's channeling dead stupid people"; it's from The Venture Brothers - episode "The Trial of the Monarch".
3. Reading other knitting blogs inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best with homemade icecream and shortcake.
5. I was shopping in a Korean market in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is in the morning when it's cool. Other people are out walking, everyone is happy and are always happy to say "Good Morning".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing my hand knitted girly Boy Scout Socks, tomorrow my plans include spending some time with my husband (I feel as if I haven't seen him all week - I've been so busy) and Sunday, I want to start a new pair of socks!